Tuesday, April 26, 2011

I Styled My First Runway Show!

A couple of weeks ago I collaborated with the amazing and talented Gabriella Abela, designer of up and coming label TROIS. I feel so lucky to have been involved the process of not just dressing backstage, but actually participating in the organization of a show - from choosing the looks, to figuring out the line-up, choosing which girl to place with which look etc. It was such a great experience for me, and I just love doing shows!

And I don't think I was the only one who was totally blown away! Watching the evolution of TROIS is so exciting and inspiring, and I've found that Gabriella's talent and sophistication has only continued to develop from one collection to the next.

From the fabrication, to the cuts, to the prints, TROIS is definately one to watch!

 
The Dream Team: (from left to right) Brooke Coslovish, Alana Cerkesas, Gabriella Abela, Nicole Adler and Carli Johnston.



















No comments:

Post a Comment