Tuesday, January 17, 2012

2012 Golden Globes Best Dressed

So here's who I thought completely killed the red carpet...

EMMA STONE IN LANVIN
I'm loving the combination the deep plumb and hot fushia on her skin tone - she just does old holywood glamour flawlessly!


EVAN RACHEL WOOD IN GUCCI
The combination of textures on the dress and the effect that has on the colouring is insane - also loving the dramatic silhouette.


TILDA SWINTON IN HAIDER ACKERMANN
I am such a Tilda Swinton fan. I'm so inspired by her take on fashion and the confidence she has in everything she wears. Daring and simple all at the same time!


RICKY GERVAIS IN ?
I can't seem to find the designer he wore, but I totally respect the fact that he wore something a little more unconventional - and I think he pulled it of spectacularly.


RYAN KWANTEN IN HUGO BOSS
Ain't nothing better than a cute Aussie boy rockin' a black velvet suit - yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment