Tuesday, February 1, 2011

SAG Awards Red Carpet

Some of my favourite looks and why:


COLOUR: So I'm absolutely dying over the ombre in this Monique Lhuillier dress worn by Julia Stiles! The crisp white contrasted against the deep navy blue is just stunning - even if the silhouette is a little simple.

PRETTY: Helen Morris is a vision of ethereal beauty in this feather and bead detailed, strapless Romona Kevezanude gown.

SEXY: Lea Michele looks fresh-faced and utterly sophisticated in Oscal de la Renta accompanied by a killer Tiffany bracelet.


PRINT: I absolutely love seeing Claire Danes in this Louis Vuitton strapless, printed dress. I must confess though, I do have a soft spot for prints and colour, but I feel this one works, and complements Claire's colouring well - not a hug fan of the belt hanging down though.

 YUMMY: James Franco in Gucci - need I say more?

No comments:

Post a Comment