Monday, February 28, 2011

TROIS S/S 11/12

Yesterday I styled the spring/summer 11/12 lookbook for edgy, up-and-coming label, TROIS, shot by photographer Tim Jones. Designer Gabrielle Abela decided to change things up a bit for this collection, and explored her feminine side, finding inspiration in air and volume. I personally loved everything - especially the prints and colour combinations - and can't wait to wear it all!!! I also can't wait to sport the fucking hot jewellery by designer Alana Cerkesas, who designs exclusively for TROIS. Her spike necklaces create such a unique and raw shape, and are juxtaposed perfectly with Gaby's aesthetic.

I also want to give a big thanks and shout out to Alina Van and Tristan Blair for lending me some super hot shoes for the shoot - they totally saved my life!

I'll obviously be posting the lookbook as soon as I get it, but until then, enjoy these behind the scene's snaps.

Go team go!

Designer Gabrielle hard at work. 

One of my favourite looks of the day.

 The designer duo Gabrielle and Alana having a very important 
discussion about fashiony things I'm sure!


Alana Cerkesas for TROIS rings/pendants.

1 comment: